- The so called Affordable Health Care Act was written by the insurance companies and their lobbyists in Washington D.C. Thus it is not surprising that American citizens are now required by threat of law and IRS imposed penalties to register with the government and pay exorbitant up front costs to the same insurance companies for hospital services which they may not require and indeed have no desire of availing themselves of. After cancer, heart attacks and strokes, it has been ascertained that hospital treatment is the third leading cause of death in the US. Talk about a captured market. The basic constitutionality of such unwarranted, and unconstitutional mandates go hand in hand with the increasing attacks by the FDA on local growers of organic foods and the commercial outlets that dispense their products. The Obama regime is in bed with the likes of Monsanto, Sygenta, Dow Chemical and other corporations who continue sowing their poisonous GMO seeds, petro chemical fertilizers, and toxic pesticides across the continent. Obviously, as with the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) which along with JP Morgan Chase administers the notoriously corrupt Electronic Benefits Transfer (EBT) program, the Obama machine is much more interested in controlling and enlisting the dysfunctional, illiterate, and dumbed down masses in an ineffective and unhealthy dependency than in offering them any meaningful opportunities for self advancement or employment. Thus after disenfranchising, sickening, and undermining the health of its citizens, Obamacare and its stealth programs of rationed and dubious ill health care will funnel an increasingly sickened, debilitated, and soon to be unmanageable populace into the choke point of a bureaucratic maze of procedures benefitting only the death dealing pharmacological cartel and the insurance industry who just happen to be some of his largest campaign contributors.
- The systematic destruction of Iraq which was once the most prosperous nation in the Middle East by means of two successive wars led by US forces and a crippling program of draconian sanctions, which according to UN estimates led to the deaths of more than 500,000 Iraqi children, and its balkanization into three conflicting spheres of Shia, Sunni, and Kurdish sectors is now carried on by an army of private commercial mercenary forces composed of more than 150,000. Xe (the former Blackwater), and Dyncorps head the list of these cadres of former military operating throughout Iraq which is in a state of ongoing civil strife and social anarchy and routine mass murder bombings, devoid of central government, and being systematically pillaged of its oil as well as its other natural and human resources. Obama has accomplished nothing more than a mute approbation and continuance of these deplorable and genocidal atrocities enacted by the Bush family. Nothing is being brought to a close except perhaps in the minds of brainwashed and unthinking devotees who operate on a kind of unquestioning faith in the warmonger Obama's empty platitudes.Quite to the contrary, in fact the endless wars have been immeasurable expanded with Obama drone attacks throughout the tribal areas of Pakistan and the NATO/US wars roiling the Middle East and North Africa. The so called government of Unocal's Afghan president Hamid Karzai doesn't extend much further than the city limits of Kabul, the rest of Afghanistan being a no mans land of Taliban attacks, bombings and the indiscriminate assassination of ISAF troops on a weekly basis by members of the Afghan police and security forces.
- Free preventative health care= the murder of the unborn, with more than 50% of black pregnancies ending in abortion. Black genocide pure and simple as envisioned by the racist founder of PPFA Margaret Sanger who from the beginning targeted the "inferior blood lines" for preferential extermination. Yet another great triumph of the "first black president".
- "he believes in equality for all people" well, isn't that nice. first of all refer to #3. and then proceed to Syria and Libya where over 100,000 have met an untimely and often gruesome death at the business end of US weaponry provided by the Obama regime. It's interesting that Christians are being especially targeted by the Muslim Brotherhood and Al Qaeda, funded, installed and supported by the Obama regime."equality for all people" ha,ha. another lily white liberal fantasy projection. I know. You believe in unicorns too, don't cha. It seems that this brand of "equality" also seeks preferential treatment for a certain sector of the population whose aberrant behavior happens to dovetail with the agenda to undermine and subvert the very basis of our social orde and natural law. but that's yet another facet of the divisive sexual agenda designed to fracture and alienate. in other words, "divide et impera". In Latin that means "Divide and Conquer". but we won't go there.
- This is an easy one. Beginning with the debacle of the solar company Solyndra which went bankrupt after a taxpayer funded investment of $500,000,000, and continuing with a host of other successive bankruptcies of federally funded "green job" industries, along with the boondoggle production of the Chevy Volt (yes, he saved the auto industry. ha.ha.) which cost the taxpayers $40,000 apiece (!) to subsidize, Obama's green energy program has been an unmitigated failure of epic proportions.
- I think the catastrophic collapse and disintegration of modern American education was recently on vivid display with the Chicago teacher's strike where Arne Duncan, Obama's present Secretary of Edumacation, and former Chicago Superintendent of the same has left his lasting impression with a graduating class of primary and secondary students who display abysmally low math and reading skills and proficiency and await their addition to the rolls of a growing underclass of the marginally literate and chronically unemployable. And to top this off the most highly paid teacher's union in the nation thought this performance merited even more pay which they rather ungratefully received. And that One Trillion Dollar college debt, with each successive graduating class facing the prospect of steadily diminishing prospects for employment. Proving it doesn't matter how much money you throw at a failed system. It remains a failed system.
- According to some reports the Obamas, with the aid of longtime supporter and contributor Hyatt Hotel heiress Penny Pritzker, recently purchased a $35 million mansion in Hawaii adjacent to land where Obummer's Presidential Library will be constructed. How about that for a community organizer! Once again we witness the rank hypocrisy of the Saul Alinsky school of radicalism where you play the class warfare card, laughing all the way to the bank. Meanwhile the Wall Street banksters were bailed out to the tune of several trillion dollars on Obama's watch richly rewarding his three top campaign contributors- Goldman Sachs, CitiGroup and JP Morgan Chase. And don't forget the largest campaign expenditure in electoral history- a whopping $1 billion in 2008. Yeah that really is a "no brainer". Your's in particular. ha.ha.
- "I voted for him and I will vote for him again" What did Einstein say? "It's a symptom of insanity to do the same thing over and over again, expecting a different result." There's my donation. And BTW, I think we would have to add 200,000+ jobs a month for about 20 years to regain the levels of employment we had at the beginning of Obama's tenure.Try this one on for size. "Since January 2009, the "labor force" in the United States has increased by 827,000, but "those not in the labor force" has increased by8,208,000. This is how they have gotten the unemployment numbers to 'come down'." That really is a "no brainer" ha.ha.
Thursday, October 25, 2012
So, You Support Obama....
in the interest of fairness: this is the usual warm and fuzzy, feel-good, group think talking points which characterize the idiots who have abandoned their common sense and reason to support the inherently destructive and immoral policies of the crypto fascist brand Obama political machine
Posted by yardfarmer at 7:01 PM