Kushmonster

Kushmonster

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

HERE AT PLAY IN THE BEAST'S BACK YARD

For some reason there has been a lot of recent and sudden interest generated by the posting some months ago of the already widespread and dated video (2005) concerning the fatal fire fight between the drunken Vietnam veteran and the unfortunate constable. This has now apparently come to the attention of the ubiquitous and persistent USAISC, this time from West Point, New York. Mr. Cass Sunstein, I sincerely hope my interest in this matter and my unintended prescience concerning the deplorable actions of Mr. Stack in this connection has not become a cause for concern. I reiterate my opposition to all enemies of our nation, both foreign and domestic.

I suppose that the recent revelations that GoogleEarth "street view" mapping vehicles traveling down every thoroughfare in America have "inadvertently" been recording (surveilling?) the internet usage of private citizens along with the fact that the massive search engine has established symbiotic relationship with the National Security Agency is a clear indication the we are just playing in the backyard of the beast here anyway.

No comments: