Kushmonster

Kushmonster

Friday, April 10, 2009

QUAE UTILITAS IN SANGUINE MEO?

I seem to hear all the laments of the Savior: Oh if at least man, for whom I AM in anguish and for whom I AM ready to embrace all, could only be grateful, would respond to the graces I obtain for him by my great suffering for him! If only he would esteem the value of the price I pay to ransom him from the death to sin, to bestow on him the true life of the sons of God. Ah, that love which grieves My Heart more cruelly than the executioners will tear my flesh!...Oh no! He sees man who does not know because he does not want to draw profit from it. He will even blaspheme this Divine Blood, and all more irreparable and inexcusable still, will turn it to his damnation. Only a few will profit by It, the greater number run the way of perdition And in the great distress of His Heart He continues to repeat "Quae utilitas in sanguine meo?"

No comments: